The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Ass-Savers x All-City Rear Fender
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
This simple, creatively designed rear fender clicks into most saddle rails to help keep your backside dry when the conditions take a turn for the sloppy. Small enough to store it flat in your hydration pack so you've always got it with you. Attaches in seconds with a fold and a tug. - Built from number 5 recycleable polypropylene - 1.2mm thickness - Tool free installation
Shield Yourself From Splatter Crud Control With a minimalist design and maximum performance, this front fender shields you from mud and spray without getting in your way. It mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 0.8mm Thickness
Fat Bike Mud Guard Fat bikes are inherently meant for extreme conditions, where water, mud and grit are no strangers. It mounts easily with reusable hook-and-loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 1.2mm Thickness
Fits 28~35mm tires. Full Aluminum construction Copper anodized Stiffer, lighter and stronger than most composite Stainless steel hardware One piece internally mounted struts, fixed length Hammered dimple texture
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation - Extra long mudflaps provide ultimate coverage
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
$9.00 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$14.00 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains two 130mm mudflaps and quick-snap attachments - Compatible with: Hybrid Cascadia, Hardcore, and Full fender sets (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender for big tires. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Two-point rubber strap attachment for quick mounting and removal - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 110-120mm for 3-5" wide tires - Max tire width: 5" - Weight: 95 grams
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. Planet Bike's Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you come back from a ride with a dirt streak up your back. And, because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders when it's dry.
The Grunge front fender was made for your messiest dirt adventures. It's super durable and provides exceptional coverage from mud, crud and spray. Its 3.4-inch wide profile and innovative steer tube mounting system will work on most suspension and rigid forks. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks - Includes hardware to fit small, standard and oversized tapered steerer tubes (18.5-34.5mm ID) - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Dimensions: 85mm wide x 600mm long - Max tire width: 2.1" - Weight: 160 grams
The Grunge Rear seat post mounted fender is designed with an 85mm wide profile to shield your rear end from spray, mud and crud. It'll keep you clean on your commute or when ripping around on singletrack. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Quick release seatpost mount attaches and removes in a snap - Features fender angle adjustability to fit most bikes and dial in spray protection - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 24", 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 85mm wide x 460mm long - Max tire width: 2.25" - Weight: 174 grams
Turn your 'bent into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fender! Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, it's ultra-tough. The adjustable stay positioning provides a secure fit on any style recumbent. The mudflap provides the ultimate in splash and spray resistance. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for hassle-free mounting.
Front Fender: • Front fender made of durable all-weather polymer • Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks • Fits oversized tapered steer tubes along with small and standard sizes. (18.5-34.5mm ID) • Extra-wide profile for 3-5" wide tires Rear Fender: • Minimalist seat post fender made of durable all-weather polymer material • Quick-release mount snaps on and off in seconds • Wide profile design • Features an adjustable fender angle to fit most bikes • Extra wide profile to fit 3-5" tires
Turn your 'bent into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fender! Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, it's ultra tough. The adjustable stay positioning provides a secure fit on any style recumbent. The mudflap provides the ultimate in splash and spray resistance. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for hassle-free mounting.
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 16” - Fender width: 50mm - Max tire size: 16" x 1.5" - Weight: 210 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page