Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
$60.00 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Looking for the security of a U-Lock but the flexibility of a chain? Look no further than the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500. With an ABUS security rating of 15 out of 15, this lock features temper hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike's paint job. The ABUS Link Protection Shield offers high protection from sawing of the links. The lock body, links and supporting elements of the locking system use the same high quality steel you'll find in the bars. The patented X-Plus Key cylinder offers extremely high protection from picking and it can be keyed alike with other ABUS locks featuring the same X-Plus cylinder - very convenient for multi-lock and multi-bike households. Like all locks in the Bordo family, the 6500 is simple to carry. The rattle free lock carrying case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone coated non-slip velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts. 5.5mm steel bars Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike's paint job ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
Key for your Hexlox anti-theft device. Each key is coded to work with a specific set of Hexlox pieces.
Hexlox Technical + Selection Info This is a Hexlox Important The Hexlox Key is NOT universal! All of the Hexlox and Keys in your order work together with the same 3 digit Code. Only with your unique coded Key can your Hexlox be removed Hexlox insert into your existing HEX BOLTS - - - - - - A HEX BOLT has 6 sides: - and is tightened by a regular Hex Tool / Allen Key / Socket wrench - - - - Section 2 Hexlox come in 5 Sizes: - To go direct to order Singles: #4mm, #5mm #6mm #8mm and soon 10mm - - For Stainless Steel and NON magnetic HEX BOLTs, swap the bolt or use the Hexlox MI WARNING - Some Stainless Steel Bolts are slightly magnetic. These need to be swapped or the Hexlox MI used. Section 3 Hardware If the part you want to secure does NOT have a HEX BOLT Swap your Quick Release or Nut with our HEX BOLTs - - Selector Image A-E - - - Wheels For wheelswith Quick Release: swap for HexSkewers HexSkewers Assembly instructions - - - For wheels with Nuts: swap for HexNuts - - For wheels with Thru Axle Swap for ThruAxle For wheels with Bolt On These can be secured as is, or use our security head (Pan) Bolts - - Saddle For Quick Release and all other Seat-Post Bolts: swap for Universal Seat-Post Bolt - - - For 'Candle Stick' or 'Guts Clamp' seat-posts... ... use our Guts M8 bolt - - - - Section 3.E STEM / FORK Securing your stem will also protect your fork, front wheel and handelbar. Secure your stem via Bolt B (only use Bolt A if it is MAGNETIC) - - If your HEX BOLT is not recessed, the outside could be loosened with pliers. Check this and use our Hardware or a Pan Head bolt where necessary. - - - - With 5 Hexlox you can secure 6+ parts on your bike. Add more Hexlox to secure your handlebar, derailleur, lights, brakes, bell, shifters...... any part on your bike!
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.35 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK® is an all-new cinch lock for both cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who value their gear and need a compact and lightweight solution. OTTOLOCK is designed for short-stop security and protecting against theft opportunists. It’s more secure than a cable lock and much lighter than a U-Lock. Starting weight at just 120g and coiling to a compact 3 inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. Security is addressed with a patent-pending, multi-layer steel and Kevlar® band design, making it extremely cut-resistant. Under load, the bands slide upon one another and effectively reduce shear forces. Conventional theft tools like wire or bolt cutters will have a hard time against OTTOLOCK. It is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Use OTTOLOCK to secure bikes, ski/snow equipment, auto/truck cargo & racks, travel/luggage/gear, tools, camping, motorcycles, scooters, surfboards, canoe & kayak, or anything else! All you need to do is cinch it! Length 18 in (46 cm) Cinch Lock 30 in (76 cm) Cinch Lock 60 in (152 cm) Cinch Lock Weight 18” = 120g 30” = 155g 60” = 235g Security 3 resettable combination wheels / aluminum head 18mm wide band, multiple high temper steel and Kevlar® layers
$10.00 - $25.00
Shield Your Bike The 529 Shield's unique ID makes it easy to contact you if your bike is recovered. Register. Report. Recover! Keep your bikes safe in the 529 Garage the largest community-powered bike recovery service. https://project529.com/garage/organizations/rivercitybikes/landing
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
Page 1 of 1