Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
$60.00 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. - Includes quick release skewers and axle nuts, sold in pairs to secure both wheels. - Skewers length: 120mm front; 150mm rear (for 100mm and 135mm O.L.D.)
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
Your bike is only as secure as the object you're locking to, and ABUS' Granit WBA Wall & Ground Anchor provides a safe place to attach your bike. The 16mm-thick round shackle is made of specially hardened steel for extreme impact and cutting resistance. And, the included hardware mounts the shackle securely to the floor or wall of your garage.
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Maximum strength for maximum security: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is the top-of-the-range model in the best-selling BORDO family, offering an excellent level of security. The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates 5.5 mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. - Extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body - ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing - The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - Ideal for securing high-value bicycles - Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
Key for your Hexlox anti-theft device. Each key is coded to work with a specific set of Hexlox pieces.
Hexlox Technical + Selection Info This is a Hexlox Important The Hexlox Key is NOT universal! All of the Hexlox and Keys in your order work together with the same 3 digit Code. Only with your unique coded Key can your Hexlox be removed Hexlox insert into your existing HEX BOLTS - - - - - - A HEX BOLT has 6 sides: - and is tightened by a regular Hex Tool / Allen Key / Socket wrench - - - - Section 2 Hexlox come in 5 Sizes: - To go direct to order Singles: #4mm, #5mm #6mm #8mm and soon 10mm - - For Stainless Steel and NON magnetic HEX BOLTs, swap the bolt or use the Hexlox MI WARNING - Some Stainless Steel Bolts are slightly magnetic. These need to be swapped or the Hexlox MI used. Section 3 Hardware If the part you want to secure does NOT have a HEX BOLT Swap your Quick Release or Nut with our HEX BOLTs - - Selector Image A-E - - - Wheels For wheelswith Quick Release: swap for HexSkewers HexSkewers Assembly instructions - - - For wheels with Nuts: swap for HexNuts - - For wheels with Thru Axle Swap for ThruAxle For wheels with Bolt On These can be secured as is, or use our security head (Pan) Bolts - - Saddle For Quick Release and all other Seat-Post Bolts: swap for Universal Seat-Post Bolt - - - For 'Candle Stick' or 'Guts Clamp' seat-posts... ... use our Guts M8 bolt - - - - Section 3.E STEM / FORK Securing your stem will also protect your fork, front wheel and handelbar. Secure your stem via Bolt B (only use Bolt A if it is MAGNETIC) - - If your HEX BOLT is not recessed, the outside could be loosened with pliers. Check this and use our Hardware or a Pan Head bolt where necessary. - - - - With 5 Hexlox you can secure 6+ parts on your bike. Add more Hexlox to secure your handlebar, derailleur, lights, brakes, bell, shifters...... any part on your bike!
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm (front) / 150mm (back) - Lightweight - only 120gms per set - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs)
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.35 lbs
The extra-secure Stronghold In-Ground Anchor provides a convenient place for locking valuable equipment either inside or outdoors. The 16mm-diameter hardened-carbon-steel shackle provides a maximum-security locking point and lays flat when not in use. Easy-to-install cement anchor bolts and masonry bits to install them are included.
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
Keep your wheels, seatpost, and saddle locked up tight everywhere you go with OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QRs from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with the wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
$60.00 - $80.00
OTTOLOCK® is an all-new cinch lock for both cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who value their gear and need a compact and lightweight solution. OTTOLOCK is designed for short-stop security and protecting against theft opportunists. It’s more secure than a cable lock and much lighter than a U-Lock. Starting weight at just 120g and coiling to a compact 3 inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. Security is addressed with a patent-pending, multi-layer steel and Kevlar® band design, making it extremely cut-resistant. Under load, the bands slide upon one another and effectively reduce shear forces. Conventional theft tools like wire or bolt cutters will have a hard time against OTTOLOCK. It is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Use OTTOLOCK to secure bikes, ski/snow equipment, auto/truck cargo & racks, travel/luggage/gear, tools, camping, motorcycles, scooters, surfboards, canoe & kayak, or anything else! All you need to do is cinch it! Length 18 in (46 cm) Cinch Lock 30 in (76 cm) Cinch Lock 60 in (152 cm) Cinch Lock Weight 18” = 120g 30” = 155g 60” = 235g Security 3 resettable combination wheels / aluminum head 18mm wide band, multiple high temper steel and Kevlar® layers
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
Page 1 of 1