• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
$9.00 - $13.00
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$19.99 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Whether you're fine-tuning your new full-suspension rig or tuning a fork you've ridden for years, Finish Line's Max Suspension Spray is a pro-grade stiction-fighting stanchion lubricant that maximizes the performance of your suspension. It smooths suspensions that have become dry or dirty and restores full travel and eliminates noise, too. Use Max before rides to ensure maximum responsiveness over the smallest of bumps, and the longest possible travel over extreme terrain. And, use Max to break in new forks or bring old ones back to life. It also conditions and protects rubber seals and O-rings and improves the surface slip of coated stanchions. - Helps suspension forks run more smoothly and quietly - Made with polysiloxane and advanced fluoropolymers
The Compact Pocket Rescue tool is back! The first CPR Tool was first developed in 1992 out of race necessity. While leading a World Cup XC, Thomas Frischknecht's stem slipped, causing him to stop, tighten it, and lose valuable time. Tom Ritchey knew he couldn't afford to send his riders across the world to race and have them not finish due to simple mechanicals. Thus, the CPR was born to solve this problem. Lightweight and reliable, the CPR tool was the first multi-tool designed to aid a rider in need while out riding or racing. Now the CPR12+ weighs in at just 96 grams and this investment cast CPR tool packs over 12 individual tools into one small easy to stash utensil. - Compact 2x3" design features a chain breaker, tire lever, Phillips screw driver, T20, T25, 14g spoke wrench, Allen keys 2-6mm and 8mm - Resilient investment cast steel keys with alloy lever - Only 96 grams
$12.00 - $14.00
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Our High-Performance Brake Oil has been specially formulated to provide the highest performance under the worlds toughest racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures. - Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point - Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems - Reduces lever fade and brake pump - For unrivaled braking performance
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
$5.00 - $30.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$25.00 - $40.00
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. This 23mm size fits Shimano 15mm through-axle hubs. Some applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
$15.00 - $57.00
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
E-Bike Chain Lube is designed to handle the unique requirements of electronic assist bicycles. E-Bike chains are exposed to higher torque and wattage loads. With this in mind, Finish Line engineered a light wet lube with unique extreme pressure additives to ensure that the lube stays within the premature wear and protecting against rust and corrosion. Finish Line’s E-Bike Chain Lube is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-Bike sales and service.
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
$3.99 - $19.00
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
This handy shop aid is ideal for sizing spokes, ball bearings, and crank cotters. To use, just hang the head of the spoke in the oblong hole and read its length on the scale. For crank cotters and ball bearings it works just like a gauge for drill bits. • Has both metric and fractional spoke length markings • Anodized aluminum with embossed markings to allow easy reading and long life
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The red-handled SPA-2 is for turning the bearing cones on most freewheels and the one-key-release rings on crankarms.
$7.99 - $26.00
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining